What We Do
|How does FIRST
COMMUNITY BANK protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from
unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that
comply with federal law. These measures include computer
safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does FIRST COMMUNITY BANK collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information,
for example, when you
- Apply for a loan or use your credit or debit
- Open an Account or make deposits or withdrawals
from your account
- Provide account information
|We also collect your personal
information from other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit
State laws and individual companies may give you additional
rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes -
information about your credit worthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or
control. They can be financial and non-financial companies
- FIRST COMMUNITY BANK does not share with
||Companies not related by common ownership or
control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- FIRST COMMUNITY BANK does not share with nonaffiliates so
they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated
financial companies that together market financial products or
services to you.
- FIRST COMMUNITY BANK doesn't jointly market.